Dark circles give us a tired look and removing dark circles under eyes can helps to get better looks. Dark circles often happen due to a lack of nutrients or insomnia or iron deficiency, stress, anxiety, itchy eyes, Vitamin K deficiency, or sometimes they are genetic. After finding the main issues, we can adequately treat the dark circles, sometimes permanently or temporarily depending on the causes. If a poor diet is a reason, we can stop them by taking a healthy diet or can eliminate them. Dark circles often happen due to a lack of nutrients or insomnia, iron deficiency, stress, anxiety, itchy eyes, Vitamin K deficiency, or sometimes they are genetic.
Check Your Diet Plan
If the diet is not enough, specific medication can help us treat the dark circles. Sometimes the person needs a blood test to see if he has proper nutrients, and if it is not so the supplements would help. There are also many home tips that help reduce the dark circles or baggy eyes. So, the reason takes us to home remedies to remove dark circles under eyes fast, and we can improve our facial beauty. According to the expert dermatologists, it is the hyperpigmentation under the eyes that enhances dark circles along with other issues, such as sagging, puffiness, and dull skin. When they are genetic, they become hard to remove forever, but the laser and dermal fillers can help. Some doctors also recommend the medical treatments, like the application of glycolic acid, retinol, peptides, antioxidants, as well as the hydroquinone.
Get rid of dark circles under your eyes without home remedies depend on certain products available in the market, like the cooling eye patches, gels, concealers, and creams. Mostly you should apply them at night for making them more useful instead of going to a doctor.
11 home remedies to remove dark circles under eyes permanently.
First, try to treat the dark circles at home. We have so many things in our kitchen that can help us reduce the dark circles, like potatoes, rose water, egg white, cucumber, tea bags, and frozen spoons. Check these home remedies to remove dark circles under eyes naturally.
- Take a potato, remove the peel, grate it, and squeeze to have some juice. Add some honey and lemon juice and apply under the eyes, but be careful as lemon can get into the eyes by mistake. You can also apply the potato juice without adding anything. Wash the face after half an hour and you will see a light skin and the puffiness will also disappear.
- Rose water is also useful because of its natural qualities. Dip two cotton pads in rose water and freeze them for 5 to 7 minutes and place on the affected area for at least 15 minutes. It will also relax the area under the eyes, and you will feel refreshed.
- If you have wrinkles, take some egg white after cooling it for a few minutes. Apply it under the eyes and wash your face when it gets dry. This remedy is not only ideal for giving you a light skin, but it also removes the wrinkles, and puffiness, making the skin firm. Don’t forget to apply some moisture afterwards as the egg white makes the skin very dry.
- Cucumber juice also gives eyes a radical look in a few minutes. Cut the cucumber in round pieces and place two pieces on the eyes for 10 minutes. It will relax the eyes and will remove the puffiness. For dark circles, mix the cucumber juice with Aloe Vera gel, but both should be cold, then apply it on the dark circles and let it stay there for a whole night for better results. Repeat it daily for a few days.
- Take two spoons; make them cold by placing them in the freezer for a few minutes. Place the spoons over eyes for 5 to 7 minutes. It will not only reduce the circles but will instantly re-energise the tired eyes. It also reduces the puffiness.
- Best way to remove dark circles under eyes overnight with teabags is what my grandma told me, and it helped me. It also reduces the puffiness. Take some used teabags and freeze them for 10 to 15 minutes. Place them over eyes for as long as you want but 10 minutes are enough. By repeating this process daily, you can eliminate dark circles forever. The powerful antioxidant qualities of tea work wonders.
- Lemon juice under eyes overnight needs a mixture of lemon mixed with rose water, and it is an excellent remedy because both help in the making the skin lighter and also tone up the skin. You can also freeze the mixture in an ice tray and use the ice cubes whenever you want. It will also make the skin firm, giving you a younger look.
- A paste of mint leaves and rose water is also excellent for skin and dark circles. Tomato juice also works on dark circles as all these things give a light tone to our skin. You can apply them for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Milk is an excellent element for creating whiteness, and it also softens the skin. Dip two cotton pads in milk and place them in dark circles for 10 minutes or more depending on the nature of dark circles.
- You can remove dark circles under eyes fast by using the Carrots, papaya, and yogurt is what I learned in my teenage when used to study at night and developed dark circles. All these elements are helpful in eliminating the dark circles. You can use any of them whatever is available, but don’t mix them. Yogurt gives a soft look to the skin and also removes the puffiness.
- Chickpea flour instantly whitens the skin and also removes the wrinkles. You can apply it by mixing a little yogurt or rose water or use it as the original.