Nobody likes the body odor and adopts some old and new ways on how to get rid of body odor as it is not only unpleasant but may annoy the surrounding people. You may lose your image because of a bad smell, so stay clean or remove the root cause. It is not always the poor hygiene, but some disease, the medicines, and the environment also cause a body odor, especially the humid weather and sweat are the culprit.
An acid breakdown by a skin related bacteria is the reason behind body odor. Most of the time only cleaning your body removes the odor but sometimes you have to treat the disease that is creating some smell. Likewise, you have to take the medicine if you are unable to control sweat or have to go through a surgery but this is a rare condition. Deodorants, perfumes, face wash, bath lotions with nice fragrances, and a daily bath can help you eliminate the body odor. The prevention and home remedies are also helpful in get rid of body odor, so do what suits you.
How To Get Rid Of Body Odor Permanently By Removing The Causes
- We have bacteria in the skin that create acids by breaking down the proteins present in sweat and we feel an odor. However, some people relate it to bacteria growth but it is just a process that causes odor. You may have a different body odor from other people because it varies depending on the age, gender, health, and the diet. A certain odor in your sweat, urine, and stool will also help you find the foods that cause an odor making it easier to figure out how to get rid of body odor between legs.
- Sometimes you feel a vinegar type smell in the body that happens because of propionic acid that goes through breakage and turns to amino acid, creating a body odor.
- Some kinds of cheese having the Isovaleric acid also create an odor because of bacteria that break down the acid.
- Though the sweat causes odor, we should not block the sweat as it removes the toxins from our body just like urine. Every person has sweat glands of two types and we sweat naturally. However, the excess of sweat should be controlled to avoid the body odor.
- It is possible to reach our goal of how to get rid of body odor permanently through healthy food. People who take spicy foods and lots of tea and coffee have more body odor than those who don’t take these foods and drinks. Avoiding these foods or reducing them can change the condition.
Tips On How To Get Rid Of Body Odor
- Fist and the most important tip is to stay clean and take a shower because it will wash away all sweat that causes the smell. How much shower is healthy, depends on the weather, like you should have it several times a day in summers and once a day in the winters? In fact, the sweat has no smell, but it’s the bacteria and food effects that develop an odor. Properly wash the parts where you have more sweat, like the armpits, thighs, tummy, hands or feet, or any other part.
- Also, keep your genitals clean because it will also prevent infection that happens due to an unhygienic condition. How to get rid of bad body odor naturally with hygiene is the best tip.
- Try to wash your hands with an antibacterial soap and shower with antibacterial bath lotions as they will not let bacteria develop, hence there will not be any odor.
- If you get lots of sweat, keep your body dry after taking shower. However, use a clean towel and also wear clean clothes after a shower.
- Wear clothes that are porous because some non-porous materials cause more sweat, like nylon, cotton satin, and silk. If you have to wear such clothes, change, them fast after getting home and wear comfortable cotton clothes which are loose because the tight clothes develop the sweat.
- Use nice and organic deodorants instead of chemical-based products because they trigger sweat and can cause allergy.
- Keep your room airy to avoid the humidity and use air filters, fans, air coolers, or air conditions to reduce the sweat. Too much air conditioning causes dryness so be limited and keep humidifiers in your room.
- Use antiperspirants while going out, especially under the arms and sweat rich areas. how to get rid of body odor between legs through antiperspirants is the oldest method and it is very effective, but you should choose the product carefully.
- Install the exhaust fans in the kitchens and bathrooms or in the areas with humidity. A balanced room temperature will reduce the odor as you will not sweat.
- Certain makeup products like creams and lotions also cause sweating, so avoid them or remove them immediately after you reach home.
How To Get Rid Of Body Odor By Reducing The Dryness
- Controlling the dryness is also a solution to get rid of body odor. Certain weathers create the dryness like winters, especially when we use the heaters. By controlling the dryness, we can control the sweat and bad smell in our body. The humidifiers and air filters also remove the dryness. If possible, open your windows and let the natural air circulate in the entire home.
- Some indoor plants are also the natural air filters and humidifiers so place them in your home. You can explore such plants by accessing the local nurseries or through the online sources.
- Keeping fresh flowers in your home will also leave a good smell in the body. Also, use the fragrances in your car and turn on the ac while driving in summers to stop sweating.
- See a doctor if some diseases or medicine is causing a dryness or sweat. An anxiety also causes sweat so treat it with mediation, with therapy, or with a medicine, whatever suits you.
By following all the above methods, we will not have to search more on how to remove body odor permanently naturally, but we should use them regularly.