A little bloating is tolerable and there is no need for how to get rid of bloating, but you may experience the sleepless nights if it increases. Generally, we get the bloating due to abdominal gas that happens for different reasons, including the food, stomach issues, diarrhea, some drugs, constipation, chewing gum, unhealthy lifestyle, and so on. Anyone can easily treat bloating at home by taking the herbs or mild medicines or abdominal exercises. But if you feel some other changes in the body along with gas, see the doctor because he or she can evaluate the reason. Some liver and kidney diseases also cause bloating and treating them will automatically reduce the symptoms. Try to use the home remedies as a method on how to get rid of bloating fast as they have no side-effects.
Different foods, a sedentary lifestyle, digestive and stomach issues, constipation, diarrhea, and some other things cause bloating. Some drugs and herbal teas and certain precautions can provide a solution for get rid of bloating fast. Avoid the fried foods, beverages, smoking, gum chewing, oily foods, hard grains, and vegetables like cabbage or cauliflower cause bloating. Some over-the-counter medicines also help in getting rid of gas.
Is Bloating Fine And How To Get Rid Of Bloating And Gas
According to the doctors, every person gets bloating and releases the gas between 12 and 20 times a day, so it is normal. But, sometimes your intestines block the gas which is hard to release and you feel pain in the abdomen or intestines. By targeting to get rid of bloating fast, you can remove the pain. Generally, people think that only constipation and diarrhea are the main reasons behind bloating, but there are also other factors causing it, like
- Chain smoking
- Eating than normal or having fried food or grains which are hard to digest
- Gum chewing most of the time
- Some leg exercise or body postures that cause the air to enter through the genitals
- Air swallowing while drinking or eating
- Too much talking (that seems funny)
- Excessive breathing exercises
See your doctor if your tips to get rid of bloating don’t work and you feel uncomfortable or have a sudden weight loss or diarrhea as the doctor will find the root cause and will prescribe the right treatment through medicines.
How To Get Rid Of Bloating By Controlling Your Eating Habits
It is the food that causes gas because the function of the small intestine is to digest the food. The undigested food gets fermented in colon developing fungi, bacteria, and yeast which result in methane and hydrogen that we release as flatus How to get rid of bloating fast by simply changing our eating habits is the simplest and easiest method. A healthy diet and a regular walk can prevent us from several health– related issues. First, try to find out the food that causes you gas. Below are some foods that cause bloating;
- Foods rich in fiber
- Oily or high-fat foods
- Oily and Fried foods
- Alcohol and beverages
- Grains, beans, or lentils
- Cabbage, potatoes, green peas, sprouts, cauliflower
- Dairy products, like cakes, biscuits, cheese, and milk
- Some medicated supplements or fiber drinks
By avoiding the above foods and replacing them with healthy foods can eliminate your bloating.
How To Get Rid Of Bloating Through Home Tips
It is hard to completely eliminate the gas, but you can control it by following certain tips which are simple and cheap. Getting a solution for bloating through natural elements is very old and we get it from our ancestors. how to get rid of bloating immediately in a traditional way is always safe and you also get some added benefits by following your mother’s or grandma’s tips.
- The herbal tea made of mint, fennel seeds, and cardamom powder is extremely effective in eliminating the gas and it is the oldest ever recipe. Take two cups of water, add one teaspoon of fennel seeds, a few leaves of mint, and 2 cardamoms or ½ tsp. or cardamom powder. Boil them till you have 1 cup water. Let it cool at room temperature and drink one tablespoon twice or thrice a day if you have a bloating due to diarrhea or once a day in a normal gas. Don’t overdo it as mint can cause constipation.
- Chamomile tea is good as it enhances the digestive system and reduces bloating. You can have it before any meal.
- How to get rid of bloating fast with green tea is highly effective. It removes the uncomfortable gas, but you should add some cardamom or fennel seeds or both. Green tea also gives us a nice skin as it is a great antioxidant.
- A mixture of lemon juice, ginger juice, honey, and coriander can enhance the digestive system, reducing the gas. You can take all ingredients in an equal quantity, like 1 teaspoon each. Have it half an hour before a meal, and once or twice a day.
- Apple cider vinegar is also good if you add 1 tbsp. in 1 cup of water or tea. Take it before a meal and once or twice a day, but don’t overdo it. Stop taking it when the symptoms disappear.
- Don’t sit for long as the gas develops in the abdomen. Don’t sit immediately after eating and sit straight while watching TV or working on the desktop. If you have to sit all the day in the office, walk for 5 minutes after every hour as it will keep you fit.
Some precautionary measures can also help you to get rid of bloating fast. Like, stop smoking or gum chewing if it is your daily habit. Eat slowly and don’t swallow the air while eating. Make the workout your daily habit. Try to avoid the straws while drinking. If nothing works, see a doctor and follow his prescription.
Try to use the traditional methods to remove it as they are safe with certain health benefits, besides they won’t cost you much. Hit the problem immediately if bloating causes the dizziness or shake your body balance. Reduce stress and anxiety as it also causes gas. A healthy lifestyle is the best answer to get rid of bloating.