Diy Sugar Lip Scrub
A scrub is a way of exfoliating the dead skin and the diy sugar lip scrub recipe removes such skin from the lips. The lip scrub has two main components, including the exfoliant that nourishes the skin and the emollient that gives a hydrating base to the exfoliator so you can scrub easily. Both agents make the lips smooth by moisturizing them. There is no shortage of beauty products but they have chemicals that damage our skin, creating wrinkles, pimples, or acne and blackheads.
Making your own products with organic elements will give a natural freshness to your skin. The DIY products are cheap and you get added benefits with them along with an actual treatment. Those who have stubborn dead skin cells can get an aesthetic treatment such as chemical peel because it also exfoliates the skin. Though lip scrubs are available, the diy lip scrub with sugar recipe will not have any negative effects on the lips. The lip scrub has two main components, including the exfoliant that nourishes the skin and the emollient that gives a hydrating base to the exfoliator so you can scrub easily.
Why Should We Exfoliate With Diy Lip Sugar Scrub?
We need to exfoliate our lips because of the following reasons;
- Use lip sugar scrub if your lips have Swelling due to dryness
- When lips become too dry
- When you have a burning feeling on the lips
- When the lips bleed due to dryness
Sugar Lip Scrub Diy Is The Best?
When we Google for homemade scrubs or we follow old folk’s tips, we find unlimited tips on homemade sugar lip scrub recipe but which one is best depends on what affects you. Generally, the sugar is considered a great natural agent for exfoliation, and you can add oil as a smoothing agent, and honey as an antiseptic, so the lips won’t get germs while scrubbing. The natural scrub will prevent the skin from drying even if it is exposed to the sun. The smoother lips will help you carry the lipstick beautifully than the dry lips. Let’s see some recipes of homemade scrubs with natural ingredients.
Diy Brown Sugar Lip Scrub With Coconut Oil
- Organic coconut oil 1 tbsp.
- Brown sugar 2 tbsp.
- Organic honey 1 tbsp.
Mix all ingredients in a glass bowl with a spoon and gently scrub your lips. If you don’t want to use your fingers, take a soft toothbrush and soak it with this mixture and scrub your lips. A gentle movement will make the process comfortable and in a few minutes, you will have smooth skin with this diy lip scrub with coconut oil. You can also use only sugar and honey, but the oil actually makes the lips smooth and it won’t hurt you.
Diy Lip Scrub With Honey
It has 1 tsp of rice powder, 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of sugar, and 1 tsp olive oil, mix them well and apply to your lips and scrub for a few minutes. Since honey sticks so wash your lips after a while. Repeat it every weak for long-lasting results. You can repeat it twice a week in winters when the lips get too dry. Always use coarse sugar for scrubbing. Don’t forget to apply Vaseline after exfoliating because it will lock the moisture.
Diy Lip Scrub Without Coconut Oil
Take cocoa powder, brown sugar, walnut oil, and Shea butter, mix them well, and scrub your lips. Shea butter will keep the lips moist as it has natural qualities and you will see it in all creams available in the stores.
Best Diy Lip Scrub Recipe For Dark Lips
This DIY lip scrub recipe has grapefruit and lemon juice. You have to mix them in equal quantity like 1 tbsp. each and add 1 tsp. of brown sugar. Mix all ingredients and scrub with gentle hands for 5 minutes or more. Lemon will also bleach your lips. Don’t use lemon or grapefruit if you have sore lips or if they are bleeding. You can also use it for your face or hands.
Some More Diy Lip Scrub For Pink Lips
There are a few products which we use daily and can’t even notice they can be scrub until we find them on the internet. Let’s look at them and see if they can benefit us.
- Cinnamon powder mixed with honey and a little lemon juice will be a good sugar lip scrub recipe as it has natural properties to rejuvenate your skin. Don’t make thin powder but make it a bit coarse. Don’t use it if your lips bleed.
- Strawberry mixed with brown sugar, and it will not only exfoliate, but will make your lips very soft and they will also become reddish. You can also use it for your hands, feet, and face. You can replace the strawberry with watermelon pulp.
- Rose water is such a nice natural substance that we have been using for ages. A mix of rose water, lemon, and honey will be a great scrub. Take equal quantities, like one teaspoon each, and apply it to your lips by mixing well. Don’t use lemon if you have cuts in the lips due to over dryness. This lip scrub recipe will also make your lips red.
- A mixture of blueberry and honey is also a natural scrub and it rejuvenates the skin. Take a little juice of blueberry or its pulp and mix honey and scrub the lips. You will get smoother lips than ever.
People often ask, can we live without exfoliation? And my reply is no because we get the dead skin from time to time, and only exfoliation can remove it. The diy lip scrub with vaseline is the best way to exfoliate your lips without hurting them. Brown sugar, honey, and some organic oil are generally what people use to make homemade scrubs.
We can also scrub our face and hands with all homemade scrubs because they are not harmful. Those who have stubborn dead skin cells can get an aesthetic treatment such as chemical peel because it also exfoliates the skin. But, the diy sugar lip scrub recipe is cheap and has natural qualities.